Monday, June 19, 2006

Two in a Row!!

I'm doing good~~two blogging days in a row!! Not that much went on today to write about! One good thing it rained and the horrible humidity is gone and the temp. dropped. Right now the air coming in the window next to me is actually chilly. Turned off the a/c and flung open the windows. The one thing I don't like about having the a/c in the bedroom is having to keep the windows shut.
Today was the usual Monday~~laundry,dusting,vacuuming. Did get a couple new bags finished so that was my crafty thing for the day. Knitted a few rows on the black sock while I waited in the car for ds. Wanted to start a towel but didn't get to it. Almost forgot, did four more rows on the kal~~ no picture so you'll have to take my word for it! I'm pretty sure I know what it is. From what I can figure there's only a couple more rows and it will be finished~~photo then.
For you that read this in IE did you notice that I finally figured out how to get rid of the underlines?? I deleted the new blog ring link I added awhile back and that took care of it. I have no idea why things rearranged themselves though. And scrolling all that way down to get to the posts??? What's with that??? I'm afraid to mess around on the template for fear of losing everything!
Aren't these nice???
Daughters can be so wonderful! She knew I wasn't feeling well so she surprised me with these a few days ago. Nothing like cut flowers to cheer up a room!
I'm tired tonight so I'll quit rambling~~
Off to bed~~

No comments: