Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can It Be???

Is it possible that I haven't blogged in over a year?? Funny I've been thinking about blogging the last few days and in my email today came a reminder from blogger.....maybe it's karma that I blog again?

I thought of deleting this blog and starting over but that would take more effort than I can muster up right now. Think I'll just clean this one up a bit. Hopefully I remember how!

My New Year's resolution is to go through my projects and finish things that have been otn. I'm tired of moving overflowing bags with half done projects! The Einstein jacket is finally done and I've even worn it! Now The Lady Eleanor wrap has my undivided attention!
One more tier to go and then the fringe! hmmm, how may years ago did I start that??

I'm also trying to knit a pair of socks a month. Doesn't sound too difficult ....since I have a couple pair that only need their mate!
Thought I'd tuck them away and next year I'll have a few to pick from for gifts since I did no holiday knitting this past Xmas.

Well, that's it for now...it's knitting time

No comments: