Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Two Days to Go!!

I can not believe that there's only two days left to get everything done!! Still working on a pair of socks for DD~~using the Magic Loop method so I have high hopes of finishing in time!! I'm half way through the foot on both of them~~no SSS here!!
Have one of a pair of felted slippers to knit up~~not going to felt them until the recipient can come over so she can try them on during the process.
The weather turned nasty today~~I never left the house~~matter of fact I didn't even get out of my pj's!! Did some cleaning ~the shop vac was nasty so get that emptied out and washed~~played with the birds and cleaned them. They sure enjoyed having time out!!Course getting Cayman back in was a bit tricky!! I swear he knows I can't reach him when he gets up on the center of the cage~~but all it takes is the promise of a Walnut and he's right where I want him!!
Changed the light unit in my mister and it's working much better and even picked up an extra color~~don't remember it having yellow~~now it does.
Finally got all the extra xmas odds and ends that I don't use put away. Everything looks nice~~even did the family room!! Now if I could get my room straightened out I'd be thrilled. I don't think that'll get done until after xmas tho~~
We had the sauce I made with the venison tonight--it wasn't too bad. I wasn't sure if I could eat it but I did mix it with good ground beef and there wasn't much of a difference in the taste. Gave DS a container full~hope he likes it.
Have to go work on socks ~~first a nice hot bath then knitting.


No comments: