Sunday, September 12, 2004

Weekend's over

What a nice weekend~~weather was absolutely beautiful!! Perfect fall weather,sunny warm with a slight breeze.
Some of the trees are turning colors already--looks like we're in store for some great fall foliage!
Dh surprised me today with a day at Mumford the restoration village. I really enjoy that place~~it's so peaceful there. I imagine that it would be a great place to work. Probably don't make much $$ but the atmosphere is wonderful.
Talked with one of the woman spinners there and she gave me a small sample of Romney roving to spin--it's sooo soft!!
Next weekend is the fiberfest in Hemlock,NY. I've never been to one so I'm really looking forward to going. Hoping the weather holds out for a couple more weeks!
Apple umkin craft show in Wyoming,NY is in two weeks and then Letchworth show Columbus Day weekend~~all these fun things coming up before the white stuff starts flying!!
Worked on my waves Saturday but just can't seem to get them finished! I'm right at the last pattern repeat on the foot and then to do the toe decreases~~probably not more than a hours knitting left. Tomorrow for sure they will be done.
I've already been looking through the patterns I have to get some ideas for my next project. Haven't heard anything about the Magic loop class yet so I guess I'll start something else.
So many ideas~~~

No comments: