Friday, November 24, 2006

Meme

Here you go:
MEME
You
Can
Only
Type
One
Word
No
Explanations
1. Yourself: Friendly
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse):caring
3. Your hair: short
4. Your mother: deceased
5. Your Father: deceased
6. Your Favorite Item: iPod
7. Your dream last night:vacation
8. Your Favorite drink:coffee
9. Your Dream Car: VW
10. The room you are in:family
11. Your Ex: ??
12. Your fear:water
13. What you want to be in 10 years? retired
14. Who you hung out with last night? Ken
15. What You're Not:lazy
16. Muffins: Blueberry
17. One of Your Wish List Items:peace fleece
18. Time:flies
19. The Last Thing You Did:bathed
20. What You Are Wearing:pj's
21. Your Favorite Weather:warmish
22. Your Favorite Book:??
23. The Last Thing You Ate:chowder
24. Your Life:quiet
25. Your Mood:changes
26. Your best friend:Heather
27. What are you thinking about right now?eating
28. Your car:mini-van
29. What are you doing at the moment? typing
30. Your summer:short
31. Your relationship status:married
32. What is on your TV?nothing
33. What is the weather like?foggy
34. When is the last time you laughed?earlier
35. Who do you tag? everyone!

So there you have it! More than you ever wanted to know about me~
For all of you celebrating Thanksgiving I hope you had a great day!
Couldn't have asked for better weather for this time of year~~it was so sunny,no wind and not too cold~~a almost perfect fallish day!
Hurried like mad this morning to knit up the KAL dishcloth of a turkey to take to DD today. I forgot that I started it and never got back to it. She really likes the cotton cloths so it seems that every one I've finished lately goes right to her. It was only fitting to take the turkey one to her~~she was thrilled. You would have thought I gave her a great present!
Dinner was good~~ate waaaayyy to much and then later had pie~~not one piece but two!
Then we scooted home to take care of Sophie and we were off again to spend the evening with friends. He makes a delicious turkey chowder every year so we wound up eating again~which we certainly didn't need to do. I must say the Captain&Coke was exceptionally good~~wish I had one right now! Well, we'll just see what I think about them come morning!
Finished the scarf yesterday and blocked it~~went to take a picture and my batteries are dead. They should be charged by the morning so I'll be able to get a photo.
I'm wondering what to cast on next? So many choices!
I'm debating if I should fight the crowds tomorrow and attempt a little shopping. KK actually mentioned a couple things he would like for xmas! He never wants anything!
Just think there are some people that are going to be getting up in a couple hours to go shopping!
Crazy!!
Off to bed

No comments: