Saturday, January 14, 2006

Again???

I have no idea why that previous post worked yet last night I couldn't get anything to work!!
So, that picture of the lone skein of Opal is my prize from the Opal Chatters newsletter. A pair of my socks was posted on there and I saw them and won a skein!!! How cool is that??? That was New Year's Day~~a great way to start the new year!!
Now here's the SEX photos that was promised last night! That Koigu is calling to me~~I'm not listening!!!
Need to get off here ~~DD is coming over to wax my spinning wheel so I should at least get dressed and make some coffee!!
Coffee......that's a good thing

4 comments:

. said...

yummy! :)

In a good place! said...

I see my directions for adding pictures wasn't too confusing.
Pretty yarns.

soapy said...

ahhhh poor loney OPal.... I LVOE opals! I think she'll find soem use don't you....And that kppm yumm too!
can't wait to see what you do with them

DD Waxing your wheel? hmmm why? Not the drive band right? It will gunk up your wheel and slow it down they don't recommend that any more but I do polish my wheels regularly. Keep them looking young & pretty...lol
Have a great fibery weekend!

Maureen said...

Just a quick thanks for stopping to read my blog. I do love all that sock yarn! I think my needles are calling me once again!