Monday, March 19, 2007

Restless??

Any of you restless out there?? I seem to be and it's getting worse the last few days! Is it late "cabin fever" or early "spring fever"??? hmmm, not sure exactly!
I really can't say the weather stopped me from doing much this winter~mostly when I wanted to go out I did. Missed a couple of knit nights but I think I was just too tired to drive that far and it was cold! Cold was a good excuse to stay in! On KK's days off we've been going out here and there so I can't say that I'm bored. I'm just restless!
Today would be good knitting day~~it's quite dreary and it's trying really hard to snow but I can't seem to settle down and do it! I'm flitting around the house(ok, so maybe flitting is an exaggeration) from thing to thing! It's almost 2 in the afternoon and so far all I've accomplished is to get dressed and clean the bedroom! A load of wash is going~~that's it!
My knitting(the sweater) is out and ready and I really can hear it calling to me but so far I've ignored it! I'm really going to go upstairs and make a cup of tea, sit down and knit! Really!
The sweater is coming along nicely~~I'm past where you put the sleeve stitches on holders and work the body for 23"~~I'm about 6" into it. I think that 's pretty good for just starting it less than a week ago. The lys owner is doing the same one so we have a sort of competition going! The size is in my favor tho~~she's doing the xl and I'm doing the small so I should be able to keep up with her~~lol!!!
I think I need to cast on some socks for a change of pace. The way my hands are it's good for me to switch needle sizes. I'd be going from 7's to 1's so that's a nice change of size.
I've heard from my sp10~~"Hi,SP" I have a feeling this round is going to be a fun one!
I need to do a bit of shopping for my pal and get a pkg. out too.
Now I'm going for that cup of tea, so
Off to knit

No comments: