Tuesday, September 13, 2005

SP 6 is off!

I know this is boring for everyone but my SP but I don't know how to do it any other way ~~so here goes!!

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
Nothings changed~~I'm still a snob!!

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I have tried to drop spindle but haven't done anything with it since last year's fiberfest!

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
Not really~~don't like smoke smell

4. How long have you been knitting?
A looooonnnnggggggg time!!

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Nope

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
lavender is my favorite but this time of year I like the fallish scents

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Oh, yeah!!! Chocolate!!

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
Counted cross stitch, dabble in beading, am just now doing some primitive needle punch pieces

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I'm liking country ~~not the old type ~~not sure about the mp3's so maybe not?

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
Fallish colors are so me!!! Oranges, rusts,browns,gold's and some greens! Not into pastels too much

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
DH of 35 yrs, DD 25 and DS 23~~
Greyhound, Shih Tzu, Boston Terrier pup~~~Yellow-nape Amazon and 2 blue&gold macaws

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
At this point I'm content being home knitting,reading.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Opal sock yarn, Lamb's Pride for felting,

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Scratchy~~acrylic

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Felted bags

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks and bags

17. What are you knitting right now?
Felted bag and a pair of socks

18. What do you think about ponchos?
I don't!!

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
They both have their place~~

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I've used all but am slowly working into Addi's

21. Are you a sock knitter?
For sure!!!!

22. How did you learn to knit?
My mom

23. How old is your oldest UFO?
A sweater I started last winter

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
Favorite animal is dog

25. What is your favorite holiday?
I like the togetherness of Xmas

26. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn??? lol~~projects

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
None

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Yes!!! Cat Bordhi's Mobious Knitting~~I think I want book 2 first for the projects it has

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another??
I'd like a nice felted bowl pattern~~and the above mentioned books

ETA: 30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like?
I wear a size 7 shoe ~~but I must have big ankles~~I cast on 72 stitches in Opal

No comments: