Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tagged

I've been tagged!!!This is my first official tagging and it's by wacky
Lynn! After going to the link you'll understand !!
This is not easy~~I've been thinking about it for a couple days before posting my reply. 5?? Only 5??? hmmm, see what I mean ~~not easy!


id·i·o·syn·cra·sy

Pronunciation Key: n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies - A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.


Write down five of your own personal idiosyncrasies. Then, if you wish, tag five people to do the same.

1. When I start something I become so obsessed with it I can't think of anything else!

2. I have pets~~3 dogs~~dogs drool when it's hot~~it's been very,very hot~~ I hate drool spots on my Pergo floor!

3. Smells bother me~~bought a pre-owned van and I Febrezed the inside so much I had to ride with the windows open in the freezing cold to get rid of the Febreze smell!!

4. Things have to be picked up around the house. I hate "stuff" lying around~~course my craft room doesn't count!

5. Eat dinner fast so I can clean up the mess!!

There, I guess that will do? Now who should I tag??? I think I'll start with
Heather I know she'll thank me!!
How about Dani this wil give her something to think about other than knitting since knitting is a "no-no" right now.
Finished my shawl yesterday now I'm waiting for the lys to get me the assortment of yarns for the fringe. Won't get to that until next week. Can't decide what I want to do next. It's so hot/humid again it's hard to think about knitting!
Maybe I'll start a bag??
I joined Bookcrossing yesterday~~you should check it our if you are a reader. It's basically a way of recycling books. Your released book is tracked and you can see where it winds up. This morning I captured my first book~~hard sneaking up on them!!
Knit night Thursday so I have to have something to work on!
Off to check the stash!

No comments: