Friday, March 04, 2005

I Have My Own Button!!

So cool~~Alison of http://couldbefun.blogspot.com made me a button!! Well, actually she stayed up half the night last night making up a few for me to pick from! Now the only problem with that is I can't make a decision!! They're all so nice!
It will be a surprise next time you stop by!!
Now I have to come up with something to send to Alison to thank her!
Today was a beautiful day cold but so sunny!! Amazing what a little sun does for your attitude!
Went to the lys with patterns in hand to pick out some yarn for the sweater kal and the entrelac bag. Decided for the sweater to go with something not to expensive to try the first one. I got a Paton's variegated beige/brown/grey--very soft looking.
For the bag I'm going to go with Cascade 220 and some Galway I already have. At least I can start it ~~they ordered some of the other colors for me. That should be an interesting knit!
Off to watch a movie with Dh!!

No comments: