Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Is it The Weather??

That makes me so darn achey?? The last couple nights have been really bad again and not much better during the day. I'm thinking it may be time to go see the doc. again.
I hate going there~~it's the same old thing~~you know this is what you have and there's going to be good days and bad days~~deal with it!Here's another prescription! I have to say I think I do a pretty good job of coping with all the aches and pains but some days you just want to say "the hell with this"!! I'm tired of feeling like this every day!
Alright, that's out of my system~~I'm through complaining ~~at least for today!!
On the bright side even with all the snow that dumped on us the last two days dh and I made it to the yarn shop. I thought we would since the garage that was fixing my car was only a few miles from there. I went in to get a sweater pattern from the Knitting Pure and Simple line--neck down. We are going to do a kal~~everyone picks their own style and yarn as long as it's from these patterns. I found a cardigan jacket that appealed to me and doesn't look to difficult. Been a long time since I did a sweater. I was a bit disappointed there wasn't any yarn that I liked for it. Maybe in the next few days I can get over to the other shop and see if there's anything there. Since the sweater is so very basic and plain I'd like something a bit unusual~maybe tweed or a thick and thin~~just not sure.
Of course I couldn't leave without any yarn so I had to get a skein of Opal for socks! She's the only shop I've been to that carries it.
Off to finish a sock and then a hot bath!

No comments: