Saturday, April 30, 2005

Shouldn't be here!!

What am I doing here you ask???? This is not my time to do this posting thing. It's waaayyyy to early for me! I'm trying very hard to stay awake!! It is so dreary and nasty today all I feel like doing is taking a nap! I never take naps! I look around the house and the dogs are no help ~~they are all SLEEPING!! I feel like I should bang a couple pots together and get them up like they do me at the crack of dawn!! I won't but the urge is definitely there!!
I should be working on completing my sock so I can start something new!! I really,really want to start something new but won't let myself until that sock is done!
You did see that orange yarn that jumped into my arms??? You really have to watch that going through the yarn isles ~~a person could get hurt! Anyway what on earth am I going to do with it??? Besides admire it in the Longaberger basket it's laying in!
I guess I could go through the couple magazines I have and see if there is a pattern I like. I don't even know if I bought enough to do anything with! Hmmm, maybe I should go back and pick up a couple more skeins "just in case"!
Doesn't Lisa (new blog/knitting buddy) send me the ebay link to this kewl sock yarn. It does this weird stripy/pooling thing I love. Yeah, you guessed it~~I had to do the "BUY IT NOW" thing! This is such a sickness~~"hello, my name is Mar and I'm a yarn addict" don't even snicker ~~you all got it too!!
Now if I could just figure out how to do this inserting blog links to my posts I'd be a happy blogger! I tried for quite awhile last night but I'll blame that stupidity on my bleary/tired eyes! Which means I probably shouldn't try again now~~I'll wait~~someday you'll be surprised when I figure it out!
Off to knit(?)

No comments: