Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Enough!!!

Snow that is!! It hasn't stopped since early yesterday! This is payback for everyone saying we didn't get any snow this year to speak of! Turned the heat way up today and Dh and I stayed home all day~~I can't remember when we have stayed in a whole day! He worked on cleaning out his desk for the new year and I read and knitted the day away.
Wouldn't you know tho I ran out of the Lamb's Pride I'm using in the felted cat bed. How annoying is that? With this nasty weather I don't know when I'll go out and get some. I think tomorrow I will call around and see if anyone has the color I need before I go running around to all the shops looking for it. The closest lys doesn't have it~I already called them.
The bed is coming along good~~I'll get a picture on here after I'm done. I can see where these would make up really fast as long as you don't run out of yarn! I asked DD if she wanted the fun fur trim and she didn't think so but I think it would be kinda fun with it~~so you know what that means, right???? Fun fur it is!
Ok, not much more to write about when you stay in all day and knit and read~~oh yeah, the book I just finished Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz--I liked it--I never expected it to end the way it did. I must have really got into this one I felt so bad at the end!! Funny how you get so engrossed in a book~~I really can't understand someone who doesn't like to read~~must be like me and math!!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I'm finally finishing that other slipper sock for my friend!! I'm almost to the toes~~can't wait until that's done!! Then I just have the scarf and hat and my gifts are all caught up!!
Nitey,nite!

No comments: