Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Still Here!!

Well, I'm back and so far nothing has happened with that noise! I haven't heard it at all this evening since I've been on. Keeping fingers crossed ~~ I wouldn't know what to do if I lost this thing! Getting a new one is certainly not in the budget for some time! Since I'm the only one who really uses this it wouldn't be top priority to replace.
Today was really nice! Got up to 70 later in the afternoon. DD is on vacation this week so KK and I picked her up this morning and headed out for the day. KK asked her where she'd like to go ~~she says "Tim Horton's?" lol~~I definitely raised that girl right!! So that was our first stop and then on to the Wednesday flea market waaayyy the heck out in the middle of nowhere!! It's an interesting place to say the least! I've never been to a flea market where they have chickens,calves,turkeys etc. and I do mean live ones!! Lots of flowers of course this time of year. Nice to see all the varieties~~almost makes me want to do "something" in the yard!! Notice I did say "almost". KK did get me a flowering shrub that smells heavenly!! Course I already forgot what it's called!! It has cluster type white flowers~~pretty. I have no idea where I'm going to plant it but I'm sure I'll find a spot.
Finished the first sleeve of the orange sweater. Tomorrow I'll cast on the second one. I'm going to work a bit on the socks tonight before bed.
I'm looking forward to a day to stay home~~all this running around has done me in. Only have to go out for a hair cut in the afternoon and then right back here to knit!
Nothing much else to write about so I'm
Off for a hot bath and then knit~~~

No comments: